Sunday, August 13, 2006

should Taiwan have a woman president?

Dear Aiden: there's a problem about recording. I have recorded 46 secs totally, however, there's only 20 secs playing. I tried it many times and it still happened. therefore,i put the whole draft on. the following is my whole draft: I don't think Taiwan should have a woman president at present. For one thing, there's no suitable woman candidate in Taiwan just now. For Taiwan women, they have less political ambitious than men. On the other hand, there are many chauvinists in Taiwan. If the president of Taiwan was a woman, there will be some barriers in front of her. Therefore, I don't support that Taiwan should have a woman president. Lillian

This email also contains a video message. To play the video message, go to the bottom of this email and click on the 'Play Message' button.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home